The latest world ranking of industrial truck manufacturers was released on Thursday, February 21, 2013 by ForkliftAction.com. Rankings are based on revenue from industrial truck sales. Dhf-intralogistik’s world ranking is as follows:
- Toyota – Revenues $6.049B
- Kion (Linde) – Revenues $5.844B – Main revenue earner was the Linde Material Handling division.
- Jungheinrich – Revenues $2.831B
- Nacco – Revenues $2.541B
- Crown – Revenues $2.1B
- Mitsubishi – Revenues $1.219B
- Cargotec – Revenues $4.198B – Cargotec sells a variety of industrial equipment, including Kalmar forklifts.
- Manitou – Revenues $1.153B – (Total of all industrial sales)
- Heli – Revenues $1.022B
- Komatsu – Revenues $21.2B (Total of all industrial sales)
At Ohio Warehouse Equipment, we carry a large inventory of premier forklifts such as Jungheinrich, Crown, Linde, Komatsu, Kalmar, and many others. Visit www.ohiowarehouse.com to view our entire inventory of forklifts and machines!